Big Boi Shuts Down Rumors of Feud with Andre 3000 + “No More Outcast Questions”
When I first heard that there was a feud between Andre and Big Boi, I was so not happy. Then I found a huge glimmer of hope when I came across this interview that totally debunks any feud rumors currently floating around.
Earlier this week, Big Boi opened up about how he tried to get Andre to work on a new album. He stated that Dre had contract obligations and really had no time to fit an album in. Not to mention the Jimmy Hendrix gig. Big Boi joke about Andre Gillette ads in the interview that was taken totally out of context.
He told The Village Voice, “He could’ve been on any song he wanted to. I gave the motherf***er about five songs, but I guess he was just too busy. He said he had to do some Gillette s***. No for real. He said he had some contractual obligations.”
You can obviously see the joke in it all. When I saw it the “no for real” was conveniently left off. I wont mention where I saw it. SMMFH
The joke sparked speculation of a feud between the pair, but Big Boi quickly shut down the rumors and states he will not answer anymore Outcast questions.
The Gillete Statement was me being Sarcastic, man y’all slow as hell, No Beef between me and Stacks. No More Outkast ?’s will be answered
With that said leave them the fux alone. I need Outkast in my life.
- Whisper Control: Janet Jackson NOT Leaving Entertainment & Music + She a Billionarie!!!
- Techie Whispers: Jennifer Lopez to Open Chain of Mobile Phone Stores
- Sports Whispers: 2012-13 All NBA Teams Named
- Sports Whipsers: Jets QB Geno Smith Signs with Roc Nation Sports
- New Video Whispers: T.I. ft Cee Lo Green – “Hello”
- New Music: Ciara ft. Nicki Minaj – “I’m Out”
- New Gig Whispers: Russell Simmons Inks Plush Deal with HBO
- Local Eateries Give Charles Ramsey Free Burgers for Life + “Ramsey Burger” Named
- Legal Whispers: Sugar Hill Records Founders sentenced in Tax Evasion Case
- Flashback Friday: Guy – “Lets Chill” + “Fantasy” + “Groove Me” + “Piece of My Love” (Live 2012) + “I Like”
3 total views, 3 views today