Rihanna hired artist Claire Milner to make a custom Swarovski crystal portrait of Marilyn Monroe. What’s something like that cost you ask? Well, Rihanna reportedly shelled out $100,000 for the stunner. The portrait is 5ft high, is made of 65,000 crystals and it took four months to make. The artists says that the portrait throws many hues of light through out the room. The portrait will be delivered to her Beverly Hills Mansion. Forever keeping it funky, Rihanna is rumored to have a gun chandelier in her living room. Wompity!!
- Censored: Whose Going Around Sticking Clothes on Rihanna’s Billboards? (3)
- Ballin’: Rihanna’s Woo by M*A*C Sells Out in 3 Hours
- Rihanna Vogue Spread & Interview + Rihanna Hologram in the Works?
- Kudos!! Rihanna Deemed Billboard’s Top Pop Artist of the Decade
- Rihanna and Nicki Minaj Lead American Music Award Nominations (Full List)
- Chris Brown is a Single Man: Makes Statement + Karrueche is Pissed
- Sighting Whispers: Chris Brown Spotted Leaving Rihanna’s Hotel
- For the Fellas: Some Gratuitous Rihanna
- Whispers: Rihanna and Ashton Repordely Secretly Dating 2 Months
- Gossip Whispers: Chris Brown Denies Any Rihanna Hook Ups