Get in Where Ya Fit in: Timbaland Joins 50 Cents’ Headphones Venture
Remember that archived idiom “get in where you fit in fool?” Well, Timbaland decided he wont be a fool and let this opportunity to fit himself nicely in a business venture designed by Fiff.
50 Cent founded the company SMS Audio, LLC a couple years ago that produces the headphones worn by Ciara, Timberland and others.
Timbaland, government name Tim Mosley is said to be investing and also designing the new products for SMS. Tim will exclusively serve as a member of the board of director. “Isn’t that special?”
Fif says he’s happy to have him on board and looks forward to his “expertise and guidance” while brainstorming over the upcoming projects.
Good luck on your path to mogul status fellas.
- Techie Whispers: Jennifer Lopez to Open Chain of Mobile Phone Stores
- Sports Whispers: 2012-13 All NBA Teams Named
- Sports Whipsers: Jets QB Geno Smith Signs with Roc Nation Sports
- New Video Whispers: T.I. ft Cee Lo Green – “Hello”
- New Music: Ciara ft. Nicki Minaj – “I’m Out”
- New Gig Whispers: Russell Simmons Inks Plush Deal with HBO
- Local Eateries Give Charles Ramsey Free Burgers for Life + “Ramsey Burger” Named
- Legal Whispers: Sugar Hill Records Founders sentenced in Tax Evasion Case
- Good Deeds: Tyler Perry Donates $100,000 to Ohio School District
- Flashback Friday: Guy – “Lets Chill” + “Fantasy” + “Groove Me” + “Piece of My Love” (Live 2012) + “I Like”