Legal Whispers: Mathew Knowles Sued by Son’s Mother
Mathew Knowles allegedly sent an intimidating email to the mother of his 2-year-old son Alexsandra Wright.
Alexandra has asked a judge to increase her child support to cover expenses for security to their son Nixon. Mathew is currently paying $12k a month. WTF does she need with more than 12k a month for a 2 year-old? Hellz, the 12k is a stretch from the giddy up.
Alexandra blames the increase in payment is because she felt threatened when he sent an email saying, “You hurt my family. There’s a price to pay.” So now she wants more money to hire security. She also to secure a private school. Again, for a two year old?
The original 12k was before he lost his good paying job as Beyonce’s manager, so his payments could actually decrease. But seeing that there is a Destiny Child reunion in the forecast he may recoup some monies. Quiet as it’s kept this is what probably sparked the impromptu increase request. I ain’t sayin’ she’s a gold digger, but she is damn it.
Sorry, but Nixon can not live the Blue Ivy life if the parents don’t have ends like Blue Ivy’s parents.
- WTH? Lil Wayne and Birdman Sign Paris Hilton to Cash Money
- Whisper Control: Janet Jackson NOT Leaving Entertainment & Music + She a Billionarie!!!
- Techie Whispers: Jennifer Lopez to Open Chain of Mobile Phone Stores
- Sports Whispers: 2012-13 All NBA Teams Named
- Sports Whipsers: Jets QB Geno Smith Signs with Roc Nation Sports
- New Video Whispers: T.I. ft Cee Lo Green – “Hello”
- New Music: Ciara ft. Nicki Minaj – “I’m Out”
- New Gig Whispers: Russell Simmons Inks Plush Deal with HBO
- Local Eateries Give Charles Ramsey Free Burgers for Life + “Ramsey Burger” Named
- Legal Whispers: Sugar Hill Records Founders sentenced in Tax Evasion Case