Love and Hip Hop’s Rich Dollaz’ Arrest Footage Hits the Net (Video)
Last week it was rumored that Rich Dollaz was arrested during an interview in what appears to be a hotel lobby. During the interview he is heard in straight up divo mode, while telling the interviewer how to interview him. Real arrogant like, but I digress. As he’s nervously looking around, the police can be seen entering the establishment on the top of the screen. The cops then ask for an I.D. and he apparently he does not have one.
They then just ask him to step outside. He can be heard asking, “I just want to know what I did”…..which is understandable right? As soon as they get outside his child’s mother, Chaundrea Nicolle is seen and heard going ballistics.
To sum it up, Rich is behind in child support payments and his child’s mother called the cops on him after she heard he would be in Memphis for the interview. Rich allegedly owes her child support for their 12 year-old daughter. Rich claims that he doesn’t know if the child is his.
Come on son!!! After 12 years you don’t know if the child is yours? That’s really reckless on his part. Obviously, he’s dodging getting the test because he knows. He has since been released. Once he got out he taunted his child mother via twitter, but deleted them saying:
“Don’t b mad I’m hottt and I rep the M so yeah I get outta jail in 3 hours u mad bitch??????” and “Bitch mad cuz Mickell got me out n 2 hrs cryin and all that don’t call the jail hoe I run the M hoe not u“.
I hope she isn’t crying!!! She made progress and dude has a court date that he must keep and prying eyes are waiting to see if he shows up. He will certainly get dragged if he reneges. 12 years?!!?!???!?!? It’s sad when a little girl see’s her pops in this kind of light.
Mona shole knows how to pick’em doesn’t she?
- WTH? “Charles Ramsey Burger Bash” Video Game Hits the Net; Ramsey Calls it TRASH + Press Release
- Techie Whispers: Jennifer Lopez to Open Chain of Mobile Phone Stores
- Sports Whispers: 2012-13 All NBA Teams Named
- New Video Whispers: T.I. ft Cee Lo Green – “Hello”
- New Gig Whispers: Russell Simmons Inks Plush Deal with HBO
- Local Eateries Give Charles Ramsey Free Burgers for Life + “Ramsey Burger” Named
- Legal Whispers: Sugar Hill Records Founders sentenced in Tax Evasion Case
- Good Deeds: Tyler Perry Donates $100,000 to Ohio School District
- Funk Icon, George Clinton Ordered to Turn Over Rights to 4 CLASSIC Songs; Starts #SavetheFunk Movement
- Flashback Friday: Guy – “Lets Chill” + “Fantasy” + “Groove Me” + “Piece of My Love” (Live 2012) + “I Like”