Would You Rock……..? Gold-Plated, Diamond-Encrusted Contact Lenses
They may sound like a hoax, but the Today Show blog, Wired, and Gizmodo are reporting on gold-plated, diamond-encrusted lenses from Shekhar Eye Research Center in India.You can cop the look for $15,000.
Creator Dr. Chandrashekhar Chawan told Today he got the idea for diamond contactk forenses after his wife had the precious stones implanted in her teeth. His new La Ser eye jewelry that features contacts with 18 diamonds and a yellow or white gold ring around the lenses. He uses Boston Scleral lenses, which are typically used to treat eye illnesses, to prevent the lenses from touching the cornea. Only 3,996 sets will be made, and Chawan hopes to sell them outside of India. Experts, however, are skeptical about their safety. They aren’t approved by the FDA as of yet. “
check out how they look out of the eyes next……….
- WTH? Lil Wayne and Birdman Sign Paris Hilton to Cash Money
- Throwback Photo of the Day: Jada Pinkett-Smith Second Grade (1978)
- That’s Nacho Cheese: Woman Jailed After Poisoning the Family Cheese
- Sighting Whispers: La La, Gabrielle, Taraji and Meagan Good on the Set of “Think Like a Man 2″
- Rihanna to Chris Brown: What About This Ass? (Some Gratuitous Rihanna)
- Legal Whispers: Lil Scrappy Fails Urine Test
- Kerry Washington Receives Honorary Doctorate + Delivers Commencement Speech (Video & Pics)
- Oprah Winfrey, Michelle Obama, Beyonce and More Make Forbes 2013 100 Most Powerful Women List
- BTS: “Real Husbands of Hollywood Reunion” Video and Pics
- Amar’e and Alexis Stoudemire Welcome Baby Boy